- Recent High School grads seeking, passing ACT/ SAT test scores,
High School Core course replacements, and/ or college credits.
- High School grads that have been out 1 year or less and not
attended college at any time.
Potential Student-Athletes with 2.0 or Greater CORE GPA upon
completion of high school. HIGH SCHOOL/GED
- Potential Student-Athletes who have
not fulfilled high school diploma obligations for graduation.
- Potential Student-Athletes with less than 2.0 CORE GPA.
- Potential Student-Athletes that have not been able to pass high
school graduation exams.POST-GRAUATE
- Potential Student-Athletes who have need 24 transferrable
college credits in order to become eligible for participation in
Athletes with less than 2.0 CORE GPA.
- Transferring College Students with 1 year or less in College
If potential Athletes fall into either of the last
two above categories, they must be enrolled in an accredited high
Post Graduate and Prep Student-Athletes are
able to take up to 9 college credits and preferred accredited two
year college and not lose eligibility.